In order to pay for parking via parking meter, please follow these steps:
- In the main menu of the parking meter select “Pay for parking”;
- Confirm the number of the parking zone and enter the needed one (Attention! Par default, the number is shown of the parking zone where the parking meter is located);
- Insert the registration number of the vehicle with the regional code (for example, А123АА16);
- Indicate the parking time (parking time must be a multiple of 15);
- Make the payment by credit card.
Payment by credit card of the international payment systems:
- Insert or apply your credit card into the designated area of the park meter;
- Insert you pin-code;
- Confirm the payment;
- Take your credit card and save the receipt.
After the payment the credit card will be debited with the amount corresponding to the indicated parking time.
The location of the parking meters is shown on the map at mkalaparking.ruThe parking meter DOES NOT ACCEPT cash. When making a payment via a park meter, you are NOT ABLE to terminate parking session.
The owners of vehicles with old type of license plate numbers, issued before 03.09.1993 in accordance with paragraph 1 Attachment №2 of European Agreement to the Convention on Road Traffic by 08.11.1968, should enter the letters of LPN in capital Latin letters.
In order to pay for parking, the owners of vehicles with old type of license plate numbers have to choose the button "International or transit LPN" at the parking meter's screen and enter the LPN along the following transliteration rules:
For any questions concerning paid parking zones, please contact our call-center +7 (8722) 55-44-43